Friday, March 28, 2008

MOMMA IS NOT IN THE PICTURE!!!


This is the first Easter that I am not in the picture!!! Yeah!!! And we only have one out of three crying...pretty good I guess. I was a bit worried how the Easter pictures would go, we got up really early to all get dressed and believe it or not, you might want to sit down for this one, we were the FIRST ones there. You heard right, we were not late...good job boys!!! Jace was extremely scared of the Easter Bunny, his whole body just tensed up as soon as we went through the gate. The only way Trace was sitting next to that Bunny was if I held his hand, Papa on the left and Momma on the right. Baby Kace was just hanging out, everything is obvioulsy new to him and he is just taking it all in. I love you guys and the way you are all so different.

No comments: