Tuesday, March 11, 2008

TWO WEEKS OLD


Big Brother Trace was guarding his brothers as the Blue Power Ranger






On Friday Kace was already two weeks old. It is hard to believe that two weeks can go by so fast, the days seem to go faster as each of our children get older. It has been such a blessing watching each of the boys bond as we settle in with our new addition. Friday, Trace and momma went on a date to the movies so that we could spend some alone time together and then Nana and I took Trace, Jace and their friend Steele to Hannah Montana (along with 80,000 other people) Our life is great and it just keeps on getting better. Here are a few pictures of Kace's second week in the Choate family.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow...we are all joining the ranks of the blogging world. I just stumbled upon yours. I started one recently too.

Kace is precious, of course! I wouldn't expect anything less.

The Miller Blog in case you want to visit is: www.themillerexperience.blogspot.com

Lacey said...

Cute, Tiff!! He's precious!! I am glad he is feeling better. Sorry you are so sick now. I am guessing we won't see you tomorrow at the shower?? Hope you feel better soon!